RAYTHEON BLACKBIRD TECHNOLOGIES JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Mid-level Identity Intelligence Analyst (P- SWMS J2)
FLSA Status: Full-time, Salary, Exempt
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Manager: Program Manager
*** CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD ***
Summary: This effort is supporting the Organization’s J2 Directorate of Intelligence as they conduct 24/7/365 Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of biometrics, forensics, and Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) intelligence for deployed military commanders and national decision-makers. The customer has major responsibilities in the areas of threat identification, Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE), Weapons Technical Intelligence, Force Protection, Vetting of Friendly Force Personnel, Identity Protection and Biometrics.
*** OCONUS Travel associated with this position***
Applicants resumes must be tailored to answer position requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all-source intelligence analysis, including producing reports based on identity intelligence submissions and writing intelligence information reports (AMHS Messages / IIRs).
- Provide Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) for the i2 related modalities within biometrics, forensics, and Document & Media Exploitation (DOMEX) for global SOF.
- Provide analytical input, during future requirements development, testing, evaluation, and training events for new biometric sensors, forensics, CELLEX, DOMEX and SOFEX web applications / architectures or processes.
- Ensure production dissemination to appropriate i2 related data repositories, both current and future, for example the Department of Defense (DoD) Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS).
- Conduct briefings and prepare White / Information Papers.
- Provide nominations and support for the management of watchlists and watchlist type products including the Biometrics Enabled Watchlist (BEWL) and the Digital Media Enabled Watchlist (DMEWL) for theater specific and comprehensive lists which provide a method for operationalizing the output of biometrics and forensics intelligence.
- Provide nominations to the DoD BEWL for persons of interest in accordance with all applicable SOPs.
- Manage DoD BEWL nominations with the current theater BEWL in accordance with all applicable SOPs.
- Coordinate with other theater elements and CONUS SOCOM reach-back Biometric Enabled Intelligence/Forensic Enabled Intelligence/Document and Media Exploitation Enabled Intelligence (BEI/FEI/DEI) capabilities to provide support to theater i2 requirements.
- Use the SOCOM IT architecture to accomplish PED mission support
- Employ basic Boolean Logic effectively with some error
- SOFEX-TEA i2 notional products to support JETC training PED requirements.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2-years of all source intelligence analysis experience with military analytical tools and a thorough knowledge of SOF i2 operations, intelligence and interagency processes and procedures includes but is not limited to:
- 3-months experience collecting, reviewing, analyzing, exploiting, fusing, authoring, and disseminating digital multimedia and hardcopy products.
- 3-months i2 experience preparing Biometrics Enabled Intelligence (BEI), Forensic Enable Intelligence (FEI), & DOMEX Enabled Intelligence (DEI).
- 2-months experience using Special Operations Forces Exploitation architecture (SOFEX), SOF i2 case management (analysis of DOMEX, CELLEX collections), SOF products disseminated to Global SOF forces, Biometrics Identity Intelligence Resource (Bi2R), Biometrics Identification Analysis Report (BIAR) and Biometrics Enabled Watch List (BEWL).
activities using a variety of computer hardware and software applications at the mastery level.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance (TS/SCI) as of day one of employment.
- Able to perform data mining, exploitation, collection, analysis, production and dissemination
Desired: Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- Proficient in collecting, reviewing, analyzing, and disseminating i2 products
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.