Raytheon High Consequence Missions Job Description
Position Title: Jr. Identity Intelligence Analyst (P- SWMS J2)
Labor Cat -
FLSA Status:Full-time, Salary, Exempt
*** CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD ***
Summary: This effort is supporting the Organization’s J2 Directorate of Intelligence as they conduct 24/7/365 Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of biometrics, forensics, and Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) intelligence for deployed military commanders and national decision-makers. The customer has major responsibilities in the areas of threat identification, Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE), Weapons Technical Intelligence, Force Protection, Vetting of Friendly Force Personnel, Identity Protection and Biometrics.
*** OCONUS Travel associated with this position***
“Applicants resumes must be tailored to answer position requirements”.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all-source intelligence analysis, including but not limited to, producing reports from biometric identifications and matches.
- Provide PED i2/Biometric Intelligence Analysis, including but not limited to, BTIPs, 2 Hour Response Reports (2HRR), Biometric Identification Analysis Reports (BIARs), similar products or future analytical products using the Automated Identity Management System (AIMS) or any other future system or repository.
- Provide all necessary PED support for the development and maintenance of a SOF Exploitation Web Application for processing, prioritizing, analyzing, and operationalizing biometrics, forensics, DOMEX, and Weapons Technical Intelligence materials encountered by SOF and its strategic partners.
- Provide necessary support for customer missions, primarily, but not limited to, support of reach back capabilities among USSOCOM; Fort Bragg, NC; and the Defense Intelligence Agency in Charlottesville, VA.
- Provide standardized weekly reporting to include metrics and vignettes of all Watch List encounters and i2 information of interest collected globally during the week.
- Conduct briefings as required.
- Provide support for the management of the Biometrics Enabled Watchlist (BEWL) and/or other future biometrically enabled Watchlist or other watch listing type products which provide a method for operationalizing the output of biometrics and forensics intelligence.
- Provide PED support for SOF Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP), vetting missions to ensure matches of these collections are disseminated to appropriate staff sections within USSOCOM and the interagency.
- Provide PED support for SOF Blue Force Biometrics Personal Recovery missions to ensure matches of these collections are disseminated to appropriate staff sections within USSOCOM, Joint Personnel Recovery Agency (JPRA) and appropriate interagency partners.
- Provide other i2 products such as RFIs, latent matches, IIRs, weekly BEWL nominations, and POI packages completed.
- Education: H.S. Diploma
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance (TS/SCI) as of day one of employment.
- 1-year of all source analysis experience with military analytical tools and the basic proficiency to support SOF i2 operations, intelligence, & procedures:
- 1 Month Experience – Demonstrating proficiency in collecting, reviewing, analyzing, exploiting, fusing, authoring, and disseminating i2 information and products.
- 1 Month Experience - Capability to execute information processing using SOF i2 case management TTPs.
- Able to perform data mining, exploitation, collection, analysis, production and dissemination activities using a variety of computer hardware and software applications.
- Proficient in collecting, reviewing, analyzing, and disseminating i2 products.
- Desired Requirements
Bachelor’s degree and 4 yrs. of experience (Relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.