General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
District of Columbia
Designs and develops multimedia applications, systems and products. Task will be associated with supporting the govenrment client's international and industry outreach and communication efforts.
1. Designs and develops multimedia applications, systems and products involving computer graphics and interactive computing such as computer-based systems for personal computers or CD-ROM applications.
2. Incorporates software applications in multiple technology media systems, such as graphics, animation, text, and sound.
3. Works from concept drawings, sketches, models, and/or written and verbal instructions.
4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related multimedia design experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in commercial art, fine art, or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.