Command, Control & Intelligence Engineer (Senior Level) (Job Number:441402)
SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a senior level Command, Control & Intelligence Engineer. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The senior level Command, Control & Intelligence Engineer will provide Afloat and Ashore C2 engineering support to Carrier Strike Group (CSG), Expeditionary Strike Group (ESG) Staff N6s and/or Command Ships, providing underway end-to-end C4I system support on U.S. Navy (USN) and Coalition ships.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in Information Technology or an equivalent of six (6) years of working experience with operation and maintenance of Common Operational Picture (COP) network interfaces and associated Navy-specific tactical data links and database structure.
- Must possess an active Secret clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI
- TS/SCI preferred
- Direct experience with the operation and maintenance of Navy C4ISR systems.
- Direct experience with execution of communication plans to include frequency administration/allocation and troubleshooting RF mediums and tactical data networks between Navy platforms and terrestrial communication stations.
- Working knowledge of Navy Combat Systems networking, Command and Control Warfare Systems and the Global Command and Control System - Maritime (GCCS-M) AN/USQ-119E(V).
- System Support: Navy/Joint C2-COP: GCCS-M, NTCSS, JTIDS, LINK, TDL, TBMCS, CDLMS
- Tactical Networks: CANES, CENTRIXS, ISNS, ADNS, SCI
- Information Assurance: Radiant Mercury
- Battlespace Awareness and Information Systems: SSEE, DCGS-N, ICOP Shore and Expeditionary
- C4I Center Services: NCTAMS, NOC, MOC
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 25, 2018, 7:19:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job