Sr. Identity & Access Management Engineer (Sailpoint)- telework (Job Number:441389)
Working remotely is an option.
SAIC is seeking a Senior Identity & Access Management Engineer. The position will provide support, problem resolution, tier 2 Ticket analyses and development of IAM/ICAMS infrastructure that run on the Windows and Linux Servers (Distributed Systems). The individual will need to provide occasional 24/7 support on an on-call basis. The individual must possess a strong background in the following..
Job Duties include the following:
- Development and operations in the Identity and Access Management area
- Requirements gathering and development of new technical solutions or functionality
- Work on Installation, configuration, Customization & Optimization
- System administration and identification of automation areas
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Interact with client and business partners to support the analysis and design of feature requests and integrations between IAM services and other systems/applications
• Nine (9) years of relevant experience in development and/or operations in the Identity and Access Management area preferably Sailpoint..
• Four (4) years of experience in Sailpoint
- Able to work with the Sailpoint Compliance Manager
- Able to work with the Sailpoint Lifecycle Management
- Working knowledge of XML
- Working knowledge of Java
- Working knowledge of MS SQL and related tools
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Working knowledge of CA Top Secret
- Working knowledge of Custom Sailpoint Adapters
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of all delivered work and takes an active role in the ensuring the stability, availability and performance of the IAM applications, tools and systems.
Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of related work experience. Additional work experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
Position requires Public Trust Clearance to start work.
Having an existing, valid Public Trust or other security clearance is preferred though not required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 26, 2018, 8:03:25 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIENNA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Other Clearance
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Shift: Day Job