Information Technology Help desk Support (Job Number:441459)
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues and identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues for users across multiple environments.
- Respond to telephone calls, e- mail, and personal requests for technical support and document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions.
- Provide support to end-users for either PC, applications or hardware.
- Interact with network services.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Submit Monthly Status Reports (MSRs).
- Writing, editing, and revising how-to-guides with updated information.
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems.
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Submitting tickets to EA (Eagle Alliance) when you have completed all troubleshooting that is required.
Required Education and Experience:
- AA Degree in related discipline and 3 yrs exp or HS and 5 yrs experience with relevant certification
- CompTIA Security+
- TS/SCI with Counter Intelligence (CI) Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 26, 2018, 3:31:19 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job