Whether aloft in the skies aboard a fighter jet protecting the skies or an airborne surveillance platform monitoring developments on the ground, Raytheon’s Secure Sensor Solutions mission area is responsible for providing advanced capabilities for multiple types of tactical aircraft and other platforms. We provide the most advanced systems to navigate in challenging environments, and identify and discriminate friendly and foe objects.
Part of Raytheon’s Space and Airborne Systems business, S3 provides capabilities that enable critical tasks---from target identification, aircraft navigation, and target engagement.
With our systems, warfighters know where they are going and what they are going to do when they get there.
The GPS & Navigation Systems (GNS) product line is responsible for providing U.S. and coalition forces with accurate GPS navigation capability to successfully achieve their missions—free of disruption and jamming. GNS solutions equip manned aircraft, unmanned systems, precision weapons, and ground systems specializing.
These products include anti-jam systems, integrated GPS/INS navigators, high performance Selective Availability Anti-Spoof Module (SAASM) receivers, and Military Code (M-Code) receivers.
GNS capabilities include:
- Front-end system analysis and modeling
- System protection
- Advanced navigation and recievers
- Design, development, and integration
- Functional, performance, and environmental testing
- High-reliability production
- Depot maintenance
- World-class test and evaluation facilities
This role will focus on the Raytheon Next Generation ASIC Technology, a Strategic Pursuit within Space and Airborne Systems. The Senior Program Manager will oversee, direct and be responsible for the development of 45nm ASIC with advanced capability that will act as the corenerstone for multiple programs of record. The individual will lead a team of cross functional experts primarly located with California and Texas, address technical challenges and ensure cost and schedule are met leverage a critical fabrication capability. Required Skills:
- Experience with ASIC development, fabrication, and qualification
- A minimum of 12 years of related experience; minimum of 7 years directly managing all aspects of DoD programs.
- Experience generating financial and schedule baselines, and in utilizing and reporting Earned Value
- Experience managing multi-disciplined matrixed teams with 30+ equivalent heads
- Experience interacting with customers and in orchestrating PMRs and Design Reviews with customers
- Experience presenting to senior government and corporation leaders
- Collaborative, inspiring management style
- Ability to foresee, communicate, effectively escalate, quanitify, and resolve problems
- Proven ability to exercise critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to forecast financial performance
- Demonstrated ability to apply PM Best Practices
- Ability to focus on business strategy and growth
- Existing Secret clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Ability to manage subcontractors
- Experience with protection techniques
- Experience as a Capture Manager for competitive pursuits
- Experience and knowledge with GPS and Navigation systems
- Knowledge about ASICs, M-Code, Cybersecurity, MSO Certification, Software Security
- Experience with Design to Cost and Design for Manufacturing
- Experience defining and managing company investments, e.g, Capital, IRAD
- Ability to effectively manage scope changes
- Top Secret clearance
: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, technical degree preffered 126886
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.