Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) seeks experienced Supply Chain or Data Analyst professionals for their Business Intelligence and Analytics Specialist role. The successful candidate will be able to assess current processes and tools related to data management, strategic sourcing, and Material Pricing processes, and lead teams to drive significant change in the organization. You will assess technology and market trends and relate them back to Raytheon requirements to drive decisions that will shape the market and how SAS sources. You will coordinate teams across multiple functional to elevate and improve the process, tool, and data integrity issues in Strategic Sourcing, Material Pricing, and Supply Chain. You will use this process and systems knowledge to perform insightful analytics and create intuitive, visually appealing, dashboards that will drive strategic decisions and shape the Supply Chain Strategy.
Attention to detail is critical; building trust with end-users through accurate, agile, and insightful analytics is key to this role. Communication and collaboration skills are equally essential to success.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
This position will be based in McKinney, TX or El Segundo, CA.Required Skills:
- Coordinating with Data Analytics and information technology teams across the company to keep a pulse on the direction and capabilities
- Supporting Business and Supply Chain initiatives in driving improved affordability, efficiency, and supply base performance by linking business needs with the appropriate enabling tools
- Leading teams to tackle data quality and availability issues
- Performing analytics at all stages of the Sourcing process to streamline the execution of Long Term Agreements
- Creating and maintaining visual dashboards that transform data into information that can be used to drive strategic decisions in support of LTA strategies
- Creating templates in support of sourcing activities that satisfy end user requirements, while still allowing for easy database aggregation integration for analytics
- Working with Contract or Supply Chain Managers to research, compile and synthesize data. Support special projects
- Raise the IT IQ of the organization through training, assisting, and leading by example
- Minimum 8 years of experience in data analytics, information technology, finance, communications, supply chain, strategic sourcing, subcontract management, material program management, or related experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply critical thinking to make connections between data elements that may not be apparently correlated
- Experience leading process improvement teams across functions and businesses
- Self-learner and quick to adopt new tools and technologies
- Experience in data analysis and data mining
- Proficiency with SAP Business Warehouse or other similar Data Warehouse exposure
- Proficiency in MS WORD, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS SharePoint
- Advanced capability in MS Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform under general direction
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience developing or maintaining external technology, industry or market strategies and roadmaps
- Ability and desire to quickly learn dashboard design and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Lumira Discovery, or other similar toolset
- Experience with data preparation tools (such as Alteryx)
- Experience with writing custom VBA macros
- Experience as a Material Program Manager and/or Subcontracts/Procurement Manager. Knowledge of sourcing execution, SC related program support, financial acumen and overall supply chain operations including familiarity with subcontract administration, pricing, proposal support, and compliance
- Experience training or teaching peers in complex processes or applications
- Innovative change agent with the ability to stay organized and to manage multiple high priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Supply Chain Management, or other related field
Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, or equivalent
Masters' degree in Information Technology, Business, Supply Chain Management, or other related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.