The Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) Configuration and Data Management (CMDM) team is seeking a highly motivated Data Management Configuration Analyst in Aurora, Colorado.
Want to join a company that Stands Out among their competitors? At Raytheon, We Stand Out for a lot of reasons – and our employees are behind every one of them. Click here to find out what they have to say about the work we do and who we do it:
As a Data Management Configuration Analyst, you will provide data management (DM) support to the Global Positioning System Operational Control System program in Aurora, Colorado and will be responsible for determining DM requirements and administering DM activities to ensure compliance with contract requirements. The Data Manager works closely with Program Management, Contracts, Engineering, Configuration Management, and functional personnel assigned to the program to accomplish this task. The candidate must be a flexible team player with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks in a diverse environment
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance. Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Implementing Data Management principles, processes and training, configuration control, library/repository facilitation, and product release and delivery.
- Ensures that all required deliverable and non-deliverable contract data are properly identified, scheduled, marked, approved, inspected, submitted, and accepted.
- Ensures that all program-related information is effectively stored and controlled during execution, and when the contract closeout activity is completed.
- Ability to guide individuals to accomplish change management steps in a timely manner.
- Collaborates across the Program Management Office (PMO) to proactively manage DM risks, opportunities, and overall deliverables.
- Manages digital files and work products.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Bachelor and at least 2 years of experience working in CM or related engineering discipline
- Experience working in a technical environment interfacing with all engineering disciplines and able to work well in a team environment and actively assist or provide direction as needed.
- Experience with Microsoft office tools advanced features: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access or other database experience requiring schema definition and data manipulation.
- Experience with Sharepoint or other automated tools that enable tracking and forecasting of data requirements required for delivery to the Customer
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to implement strict process for change control.
- Certifications from either NDIA or CMII in Configuration Management
- Experience working with CMMI and ISO 9000 CM requirements.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in related fieldThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.