Langley Air Force Base
The Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) Configuration and Data Management (CMDM) team is seeking an experienced Configuration Analyst. This position will provide Configuration Management (CM) support to a program in Hampton, Virginia and will support the management and control of hardware and software configurations and baselines, ensuring complete traceability of changes through a documented change management process. Tasks include configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, product release and delivery, and configuration audits. The candidate must be a flexible team player with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks in a diverse environment with the ability to interface with all engineering disciplines and program management. US Citizenship is required as the candidate must be able to obtain a US Security Clearance.
Required Skills, Experience, Knowledge, or Abilities:
• Bachelor degree and at least 6 years of experience developing and implementing Configuration Management principles, processes, and training in the areas of configuration identification, control, status accounting, data management (to include library/repository management), product release and delivery, and configuration audits.
• Ability to develop and document Configuration Management solutions to complex problems and ensure solutions are consistent with organization objectives. Able to interpret, execute, and make recommendations for improvements to program and organizational processes.
• Experience with a Configuration Management System (change management, source control, data management, etc.).
• Experience working in a technical environment interfacing with all engineering disciplines. Able to work well in a team environment and actively assist or provide direction as needed.
• Ability to guide individuals to accomplish change management steps in a timely manner.
• Experience collaborating across the Program Management Office (PMO) to proactively manage CM risks, opportunities, and overall deliverables.
• Experience with management, storage, and control of work products.
• Clearance Requirement: A clearance is not required upon hire but the position will require the candidate to obtain and maintain a minimum of a DoD SECRET clearance.
• Certification from either NDIA or CMII in Configuration Management
• Experience working with CMMI and AS9100 CM requirements
• Experience developing and maintaining product version description documentation
• Able to configure, facilitate, and administer change management processes and tools
• Experience with Agile DevOps principles, tools, and practices
• Experience with definition, collection, and reporting of CM metrics
• Able to define and implement naming conventions for work products
• Understanding of CM-related security requirements
• Experience defining and implementing a document change management process
• Experience planning, executing, and reporting status of CM process and product audits
• Experience with product release and delivery requirements and processes
• Understanding of backup and recovery processes
Bachelor’s Degree and six years of relevant experience OR 14 years of equivalent military and/or civilian experience in lieu of a degree.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 126808BR 126808
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.