full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the
world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech
International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while
working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and
customer oriented Principal Systems Engineer to join our team in Marshall, VA
to perform as a technical expert with advanced knowledge and experience in
local and wide area networking, communications, and related software/hardware
within a multi-platform operating environment.
include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the overall integration of a total network
including the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and
coordination of one or more LAN/WANs
• Current on technological developments and applications,
and evaluate vendor products to make recommendations for purchase
• Recommend network and system security precautions and
• May work with Voice and/or data communications
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Attention to detail, ability to work independently,
organization/time management skills
• Austere Working Conditions: Severe, Strict environment
conditions requiring high degree of professionalism operating in absence of
living comforts or luxuries such as showers, bathrooms, etc.
• The ability to maintain and deploy within 1hr notice for
up to 90 days without disclosure of location to family and friends
• CONUS/OCONUS Travel is required as is the ability to
obtain and maintain a valid passport
Security Clearance Requirement:
• Active/current TS/SCI is required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a
related field, and seven to nine years of relevant experience are required
• IAT Level II: Security + AND Computing Environment (CE)
certification in Windows Server 2012 or newer or VCP6
• Experience in LAN/WAN technology and Encryption device technologies
and their underlying protocols.
• Professional level understanding of both Windows, Cisco,
and Encryption technology
• Familiarity with NIST 800-53, A&A, ICD-503
• Ability to follow and adhere to SDLC ISO 15288 development
and integration guidance