Raytheon IIS is seeking an experienced Subcontract Manager to be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, awarding and managing various subcontract types. Supports supplier identification/engagement early in the pursuit of new business. Interfaces with Integrated Product Teams to understand technical challenges and provide solution options for "buy" technologies. Compiles and analyzes industry/market and Raytheon data to selection candidate suppliers. Compiles technical, quality, delivery and contractual requirements and prepares / issues requests for quote/proposal. Ensures that enterprise, prime contract, category/product/service specific requirements are properly communicated to suppliers. Participates in gate reviews and capture / proposal efforts. Analyzes supplier quotes/proposals, utilizes source selection techniques (best value, total cost of ownership, etc.), performs cost/price analyses, establishes negotiation objectives/strategies, supports negotiations, and identifies supplier risks/opportunities. Executes to Raytheon and customer requirements including government regulations (such as FAR/DFAR), public law and Raytheon policies and procedures. Manages supplier performance to cost, delivery/schedule, quality, technical and programmatic/contractual requirements and serves as the Supports the Supply Chain lead for all supplier evaluations.
· 4+ years Business Experience in Supply Chain and/or related organization.
· Project management and organizational skills.
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Familiarity with FAR and DFAR
· Proposal experience
· Familiarity with all contract types (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF,IDIQ)
· Familiarity with Teaming agreements, Bidders Agreements, and NDAs
· Experience using Microsoft Office applications in a business environment.
Required Education (including Major):
· Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
· Prior SAP experience
· Colorado Springs, Colorado or Pasadena, California 126001BR 126001
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.