Job Description: Raytheon Albuquerque is part of Raytheon’s Missile Systems. Raytheon Albuquerque is a leader in design, engineering and fabrication of Directed Energy, Mobile Range and Energetic systems for government and commercial applications.
This position will manage medium to high complexity external procurements in support of multiple programs. It will involve managing a high volume of orders from sourcing strategy through closure processes. Executes to customer requirements including government regulations, public law and Raytheon policies and procedures. Leverages industry capabilities to align with technology roadmaps. The Procurement Specialist will be the focal point for interface and communications between the Programs and Suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
· Quotation activities
· Documentation write-up
· Selecting qualified suppliers
· Seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable)
· Supplier negotiations (price, schedules and terms & conditions)
· Post-award management in accordance with company directives
· Significant supplier interaction in collaboration with Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
· Managing Supplier's critical path in support of key program milestones
· Strategic planning while supporting daily tactical and detailed activities
· May be required to participate in supplier development activity
· Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
· DoD procurement experience and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARS) as well as ITAR and import/export
· Ability to lead formal negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements, i.e., Terms and Conditions)
· Ability to place a PO of medium to high complexity and process a high volume of POs
· Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers
· Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analysis, source selection/justification
· Experience gathering Cost and Pricing data
· Experience with reading and understanding drawings, specifications, and other engineering documents
· Some travel will be required
. Excellent time management skills - manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet team performance metrics
· Use standard computer systems focused on supplier management processes (SAP)
· Knowledge of build to print PO processes and management
· Experience working with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Raytheon tools and knowledge of supply chain processes
Required Education (including Major):
·Bachelor’s Degree BS or BA (preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration, but will consider other degree fields with applicable experience or equivalent years of experience)
This position may be a Salary grade G06 or G07 based on the candidate's qualifications as they as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position. 126723BR 126723
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.