Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) supports national security objectives by providing comprehensive technical, analytical and operational support to the intelligence community.
Key Capabilities include:
• Develop, integrate and deploy large-scale, high-performance SIGINT, GEOINT and Multi-INT systems
• Provide large-scale information processing, information integration and visualization systems for intelligence, satellite and space-based programs for commercial and intelligence customers
• Support, and maintain intelligence systems for customers worldwide
• Develop, modernize and manage critical infrastructure and applications for the intelligence customers
• Thought leadership in constellation management, common ground and integrated enterprise management solutions
The AMS program is a special access program which provides ground system development, integration, operations and sustainment. AMS is seeking a talented software engineer to join our team as a container integrator. The Software Container Integrator will integrate custom software onto hardened platform using Docker container strategies.
• Integrate custom software onto hardened platform using Docker container strategies
• Defines and implements process to containerize all deliverable software artifacts per strategy
• Establish and maintain deployment automation
• Establish and maintain a continuous integration environment
• Ability to troubleshoot software problems and provide solutions
• Team player incorporating a team based success philosophy
• Ability to complete assigned tasks to achieve program milestones
• Ability to follow established SW processes and procedures
• Ability to document software engineering work products/artifacts
The candidate must be a US Citizen who has a current US Government DoD Top Secret / Special Compartment Information / Single Scope Background Investigation
• United States Citizen
• Active TS/SCI SSBI level
• Minimum 8 years working experience in software engineering
• Experience with containers (Docker, Rancher)
• Experience with Deployment automation (using Chef or Ansible)
• Experience with automated build systems (GIT)
• Experience with COTS/FOSS Integration with custom software
• Experience with DevOPS
• Experience with Scrum Teams
• Experience with Atlassian management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Bachelor of Science, BS in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, and Math with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience or 16 years equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.