General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
full-time employee contract
Performs maintenance service tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs, and/or installations.
1. Performs basic maintenance service tasks in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical repairs or installations.
2. Performs simple repairs on electrical equipment as well as checking and replacing broken electrical switches.
3. Performs simple repairs on machinery or minor repairs to the structure including painting, plastering, carpentry, plumbing or electrical power.
4. Uses power tools and hand tools.
5. Repairs woodwork using carpentry tools.
6. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
0-1 year of related maintenance experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.