Chief Network Solutions Architect (Telework) (Job Number:441482)
SAIC has an opening for a Chief Network Solutions Architect.
Position is 100% telework with a preference for a Huntsville, AL candidate.
- Responsible for development and communication of strategic and creative solutions for large, complex international networks to meet Program and Customer requirements.
- Provide vision for future direction, IT innovations, new technologies
- Develop Enterprise Network Architecture to include LAN/WAN, encryption, DNS, DHCP, Firewall, security, software defined network(SDN), voice, video, data, collaboration and Cloud components
- Develops Strategy and Roadmap to implement services in accordance with the architecture
- Develop strategic implementation plans based on technology and requirements
- Develop multi-year integrated information technology plans
- Investigate and study emerging network technologies to develop innovative solutions to requirements
- Participate in standard forums and boards to influence direction
- Serve as the primary technical management interface with Key customers.
- Lead strategic projects and budgets; manages schedules.
- Assess project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a project or program
- Interact / communicate / coordinate frequently with internal personnel and outside representatives at various levels. Often plays a key role in cooperative effort among members of a project team made up of representatives from other departments. .
- Support the full system engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test, and implementation.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and eight years(8) or more experience.
TYPICAL CERTIFICATIONS may include: CCIE, CCNP, AWS Solutions Architect Professional, AWS Specialty – Networking, AWS Specialty – Security, MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, CCSP, CASP, CISSP, Security+, PMP, ITIL
- Experience developing strategic, technically advanced solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of network technologies and services, computing systems, applications, security, cloud
- Some business travel is required
- Experience in large Enterprise International Network and Telecommunications solutions development and service delivery
- Subject Matter Expertise in developing solutions to achieve cost savings and architectural improvements
- Ability to develop solutions and architecture models for a variety of contractual service delivery models
- Ability to complete difficult, complex, and sometimes partially specified assignments.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and establish goals to meet objectives.
- Carrier Services Industry experience.
- Information Technology (IT) Operations and Service Delivery Experience
- Experience supporting Federal Government Customers
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 29, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-DC-WASHINGTON, United States-TX-AUSTIN, United States-MD-BELTSVILLE, United States-VA-RESTON, United States-VA-CHARLOTTESVILLE, United States-TX-DALLAS, United States-TX-HOUSTON, United States-IL-CHICAGO, United States-CA-SAN DIEGO, United States-CA-SAN JOSE, United States-FL-MIAMI, United States-TX-SAN ANTONIO, United States-WA-SEATTLE, United States-FL-TAMPA, United States-FL-JACKSONVILLE, United States-CA-SAN FRANCISCO, United States-FL-ORLANDO