• Maintain detailed accounting of every major system(s), component and accessories, using Excel spreadsheets and/or prescribed databases, to support and accurately inform the Team Assets and Logistics Leads
• Receive, inspect, inventory, load/unload, store, issue and deliver supplies and equipment
• Develop and maintain logistics data
• Process material for disposition for repair or replacement
• De-process all inbound shipments
• Conduct and maintain a 100% accurate inventory
• Interact with multiple clients and team members with confidence in a fast paced environment
• Knowledgeable on the Army’s supply system procedures, documentation such as DA Forms 3161 and 2062
• Knowledgeable on Physical Security standards for storing CCI, Sensitive and or classified items such as hard drives, radio systems, laptops, and servers (AR 190-13, AR 190- 51 and DA PAM 25-380-2)
• WORK SCHEDULE: Candidate must be available for and willing to work 40 hours per week, with extended hours possible. Additional hours over weekends and at alternate locations are occasionally required and expected.
• Travel: Primary duty location is at the Air Cargo Facility (ACF), El Paso International Airport, El Paso, TX. Overnight/Temporary Duty (TDY) travel may be required to support logistics requirements up to 25% of the time.
Required Education and Experience:
• Active DoD SECRET Clearance
• High School and five (5) years of related experience
• Experience managing spares, repair parts, and logistical reporting
• Well organized, punctual, reliable, conscientious, and capable of managing resources and schedules which affect deadlines
• Ability to work long hours in austere conditions with minimal support
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
• Demonstrate written and oral communication skills
• Be able to lift 45 lbs on a routine basis
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
• Must interface well with others
• Requires a valid driver's license and clean driving record in order to pass a driver’s exam for military platforms such HEMTT, HMMWVs, FMTVs. Forklift up to 25k.
• High attention to detail and quality
• Able to plan and execute daily and weekly scheduled tasks
• Able to keep work area clean and organized
• Excellent team player with organizational and time management skills
• Commitment to company values
Desired Experience and Skills:
• Prior military experience at Company, Battalion, and/or Brigade level, prior Quartermaster experience a plus
• Experience supporting the Army and/or Air Force Integration Events
• Experience supporting multi-million dollar government and non-government programs
• Knowledgeable on Army Supply Regulations AR735-5, DA PAM 710-2-1, DA PAM 710-2-2
• Safety (OSHA, SDS), ANSI (RIA) standards
• CDL Physical Demands and Work Environment: To successfully perform the essential functions of this job, the physical demands and work environment characteristics described here the candidate muse meet. Reasonable accommodations are to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing duties, an employee is typically required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bend; squat; climb; talk, see, and hear. Be able to climb ladders; lift hand tools approx. 1-15 lbs. in weight to complete machine assembly, parts up to 45 lbs. Repetition with activity. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.