District of Columbia
Customer Service Center Manager (Job Number:441479)
Seeking a Customer Service Center Manager to support the implementation of IT shared services for a large government agency. The Customer Service Center Manager reports to the Enterprise Operations Service Delivery Program Manager and provides management of the IT service desk. The Customer Service Center Manager is supported by the Service Center Support Lead and serves as the single point-of-contact for all issues involving service desk support.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Other Clearance
- Ability to provide daily supervision, direction, and task assignments to a multi-vendor, geographically distributed team of call center engineers performing 24/7 IT service desk functions to achieve SLAs for all service tiers (Standard Users, VIP/Premium Users, and Platinum Users).
- Understanding of basic concepts related to the provision of IT customer service support through Tier I, Tier II and Tier III and associated escalation procedures.
- Ability to develop staffing plans to minimize labor costs while achieving defined SLAs
- Expertise in commercial service desk systems (e.g. Remedy or ServiceNow) to track and resolve all service requests.
- Ability to perform supervisory functions including hiring, training, performance management, and salary administration.
- Ability to update online knowledge management systems with incident analysis and resolution information.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to coordinate with senior agency management and subcontractor team management.
- ITIL and HDI Support Center Manager certification is required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in IT related field is required with 14+ years experience, 10 years managing an IT service desk. Degree can be substituted with 8 additional years of experience
- Experience managing service desk support for enterprises with at least 10,000 users.
- Experience in providing service delivery to achieve defined SLAs.
- Experience performing supervisory functions.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 29, 2018, 1:37:45 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job