full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking Top Talent as a SME Intelligence Analyst.
Provides all-source intelligence analysis on topics related to homeland security, including, but not limited to, border security, counter terrorism, and critical infrastructure protection.
• Prepares finished analytic products, assessments,briefings, and other written or oral products on current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analytic trade craft of all sources of classified and unclassified information, including intelligence collection INTs, open source, law
enforcement, and other government data.
• Identifies gaps in available intelligence information and engages with collection managers on
strategies to meet intelligence requirements through Intelligence Community collection disciplines.
• Employs Intelligence Community analytic standards and appropriate trade-craft, methodologies and techniques and applies specialized subject matter expertise to prepare assessments of current threats and trends for consumers from senior US officials to state and local and private sector customers.
• Collaborates with analysts across the Intelligence Community, law enforcement, and other agencies
on products, working groups, and other information sharing forums.
• Experience as an all-source analyst in an Intelligence Community agency producing finished,
all-source analytical intelligence products in accordance with IC analytical standards, trade-craft, sourcing, and classification requirements.
• Experience collaborating/coordinating all source-analytic assessments with agencies across the IC;
• Experience using IC analytic systems and tools such as classified message databases, Analyst Notebook/i2, Web Intelligence Search Engine (WISE), or Palanatir.
• Written and verbal communication skills that have led to the ability to write for a variety of audiences.
• Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
• Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND ABLE TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A CBP BI. POTENTIAL TO BE SPONSORED FOR A TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE.
• At least 10 years’ experience in all-source-intelligence analysis at the national level.
• Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
• Familiar with tools including: TAC, Next Gen Trident,Lucky Search Service, PULSE, HOTR/CHROME,
• Active TS/SCI clearance.