This position is for a Senior Supply Chain proposal analyst in the Raytheon Space and Airborne (SAS) Proposal Excellence function. This role supports SAS El Segundo based proposals as a lead proposal analyst responsible for managing the workload within a specified mission / product area in coordination with the Material Program Managers.
The Supply Chain Proposal Analyst primary responsibilities include:
- Evaluation of customer RFPs to develop responsive material pricing plans that satisfy program needs.
- Development of material pricing strategies that are responsive to the customer RFP.
- Execution of the Supply Chain bidding process in accordance with the company policy and FAR requirements.
- Provide guidance and feedback to programs on proposal compliance.
- Coordinate Supply Chain Action Plan in collaboration with the Program and Functional leads.
- Employ price analysis techniques to determine reasonableness of proposed material pricing.
- Data trend analysis based on historical pricing from past procurements.
- Identify material pricing risk and opportunities for management reviews.
- Develop Supplier flow down requirements to be coordinated with Subcontracts and Procurement organizations.
- Alignment of material pricing to BOM indenture by WBS / CLIN framework.
- Application of cost codes to ensure proper material burden rates are applied.
- Review supplier proposals to ensure accurate application of pricing to the proposed material BOM.
- Application of Material Adjustment Factors, (Escalation, Scrap, Design Growth and Purchase Variances).
To be successful in this role, it requires the ability to analyze data with a critical thinking approach. This role also requires effective communication with Program Managers, Material Program Managers, Contracts, Purchasing/Subcontract Managers, and Pricing & Estimating Leads in order to secure responsive bids from Raytheon suppliers and adequately price the proposed Bill of Materials. In addition, the position requires the ability to prepare management review documentation and the ability to clearly communication with all levels of Program and Executive management on how the material is responsive to the requirements of the proposal.Required Skills:
- Minimum of 8 years related work experience working in Supply Chain or related experience in Contracts, Program Management, Finance, or Operations
- Experienced in working proposals
- Data analysis experience and advance use of excel
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Business Capture involvement
- Experience with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and general Supply Chain processes
- Experience working in the DoD Aerospace & Defense industry
- FAR compliance on certified cost and pricing data requirements
- Experience within a matrix organization
- Earned Value Management Systems (working knowledge – including Cost Account Management)
: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Accounting/Finance, or other related business fieldDesired Education:
Master's Degree (MA, MS, MBA) or equivalent
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date. 127061
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.