Program Analyst-Afghanistan (Job Number:441542)
JOB DESCRIPTION: The PILRS Market Segment of SAIC is currently seeking a Force Protection Advisor to support its Force Protection operations in the Southwest Asia.
- Provides operational and administrative assistance and support to the ASA(ALT)FWD, PEO Leads and contractor staff for all operations; develops and maintains processes and automation tools in order to maintain and present a current (e.g. near-real time) and relevant common operational picture (COP) of all ASA(ALT) FWD information requirements to the Director and senior leaders.
- Information requirements include:
- Personnel; o Equipment;
- Emergent requirements;
- Directed requirements;
- Operational needs statements (ONS);
- Joint urgent operational needs statements (JUONS);
- Coalition operational needs statements (CONS);
- Lateral transfer directives (LTD);
- Rapid Equipping Force (REF) fielding initiatives;
- Intra and inter-theater movements of personnel and equipment
- Other operational details
- Provides continuity through collaboration and teamwork as an integral member of the operations team; functions as the subject matter expert on operational and administrative policies and procedures; presents information effectively in graphical and/or data format.
- Functions independently within a broad framework of established policy and regulatory guidance; develops, coordinates, and tracks a wide variety of projects, briefings and tasks.
- Conducts independent research, studies, analyses, evaluations and assessments, and makes appropriate recommendations; undertakes critical, sensitive studies on any aspect of the ASA(ALT)FWD functions or programs, providing critical information, assessments and recommendations for operational/administrative policy decision.
- Responsible for the daily accountability reporting (PerStat) of military, DA Civilians and contractor personnel under ASA(ALT)FWD purview to include serving as battle captain and establishing and reporting personnel accountability after reportable incidents
- Screens all supported higher HQs and supporting unit’s OPORDs, FRAGOs/CDOs, OPSUMs, and INTSUMs, for applicability; synchronizes the distribution and follow-up actions with the PEO Leads.
- Serves as the primary Government Non-Tactical Vehicle Fleet Manager for the ASA(ALT)FWD footprint within the assigned AOR; serves as the primary Housing Manager for coordinating, approving and facilitating MIL/DAC/KTR housing.
- Serves as the POC for building maintenance and is responsible for ASA(ALT)FWD hand receipt for assigned organizational equipment.
- Develops, reviews, staffs, and tracks through action completion of all levels of correspondence, to include awards, briefs and memorandums for content, grammar, and context prior to leadership signature or forwarding outside the organization.
- Updates and maintains the ASA(ALT)FWD documents (e.g. calendars, meeting notes, weekly staff briefings, SVTCs) per established battle rhythm and directly supports the Director and senior leaders for meeting management and scheduling; creates and maintains an official file system (e.g. personnel emergency locators, call rosters and program rosters) in such a manner that documents may be located on a moment’s notice.
- Must meet DoD Height/Weight standards.
- Must currently possess a SECRET security clearance.
- Must satisfactorily complete CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) requirements, including medical and dental requirements prior to deployment.
- Must be able to lift 97 pounds occasionally and 73 pounds frequently.
- Must be willing to live and work in austere, hostile environment for extended periods of time.
- Self Starter, High Energy, Adaptable, Resilient, Team Player.
- Brief Senior ASA(ALT) FWD Leadership.
- Able to work with little or no supervision and/or guidance.
- Able to proof, collate and distribute briefings at the senior leadership level independently.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of the Army chain of command and functions.
- High Degree of Proficiency preparing and managing correspondence, AR 25-50.
- High Degree of Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to handle a ruggedized, austere combat environment.
- Valid U.S. Passport.
- Some knowledge and experience in Army Acquisition Policy.
- Previous deployment experience.
- Duty location may be in Afghanistan or Kuwait as mission dictates.
- BS degree and 2 years experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 30, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
Primary Location: Afghanistan-PAR-BAGRAM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job