District of Columbia
SAIC is seeking a Systems Support Technician to support a large federal government agency. This position will perform on-site, at a government location on one of three shifts, including weekend/holiday rotations and on-call support.
Description of Duties:
• Monitor ticketing system to receive work assignments.
• Fulfill user requests for email account service following standard operating procedures.
• Perform user account and mailbox moves on Exchange 2010 & 2013 email systems.
• Add/delete/modify Distribution list.
• Correct user Outlook 2010 issues: setup, junk mail, and mailbox size increase. Add/modify Outlook 2010 shared calendar.
• Assist customers with PST mapping modify/restore.
• Complete shift logs and turnover.
• Reply to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
• Document issues and escalate to next tier support as necessary.
• Monitor systems consoles and remediate alerts.
• Perform server builds and decommissions.
Familiar with Remedy ticketing software. CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+ ITIL Foundations
Familiar with Remedy ticketing software.
CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+