District of Columbia
Messaging Analyst (Shift Work) (Job Number:441539)
SAIC is seeking a Messaging Analyst to support a large federal government agency. This position will perform in a secure data center, on one of three shifts and will include weekend and holiday rotations.
Description of Duties:
- Monitor messaging system to process department, inter-agency and foreign communications.
• Analyze messages and documents for information regulatory compliance and technology controls.
• Research policy and correct documents for compliance and classification.
• Ensure messages are routed correctly and in a timely fashion.
• Analyze, report and escalate errors as necessary.
• Coordinate and interact with messaging communication officers and other support elements as necessary.
• Log and maintain work activity and history.
• Participate in shift-turnover activities.
• Perform other operational activities as directed.
- Reliability and strong sense of work commitment.
- Ability to follow Standard Operations Procedures and verbal direction.
- Ability to focus on messaging queues for sustained periods.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Self-motivation, professional demeanor and accountability.
- Previous experience in classified messaging environments.
- Previous experience working as essential personnel on a shift.
- Bachelors and two years of experience. Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience.
Clearance Requirement: TOP SECRET (Active) with ability to obtain SCI. SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 30, 2018, 1:58:12 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job