District of Columbia
SAIC is seeking a Messaging Analyst to support a large federal government agency. This position will perform in a secure data center, on one of three shifts and will include weekend and holiday rotations.
Description of Duties:
• Monitor messaging system to process department, inter-agency and foreign communications.
• Analyze messages and documents for information regulatory compliance and technology controls.
• Research policy and correct documents for compliance and classification.
• Ensure messages are routed correctly and in a timely fashion.
• Analyze, report and escalate errors as necessary.
• Coordinate and interact with messaging communication officers and other support elements as necessary.
• Log and maintain work activity and history.
• Participate in shift-turnover activities.
• Perform other operational activities as directed.
Self-motivation, professional demeanor and accountability.