Network Technician 2 (TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Required) (Job Number:441495)
SAIC is seeking a Network Technician 2 in San Antonio, TX.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and tests computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment.
- Installs and configures computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment and associated cabling.
- Conducts sites surveys; assesses and documents current site configuration and user requirements.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience; Or, High School and two (2) years of related experience with relavent certification.
- TS/SCI w/polygraph required
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and five (5) years of experience or Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 30, 2018, 8:02:14 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job