full-time employee contract
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mission Excellence Manager to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Mission Excellence Manager provides oversight and management of the Mission Excellence Team, comprised of cybersecurity subject matter experts, governance experts, asset tracking professionals, and technical writers. The Mission Excellence team is focused on understanding the current solutions across the Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) landscape and implementing best practices and standards across the CDM programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead a unique and diverse team with a strong understanding of the existing solutions and technology stacks, industry best practices, and how these best practices can be apply across the CDM and the applicable federal agencies.
• Lead and/or facilitate the application of best practices related to governance
• Act as a liaison with DHS Agency POC and ManTech personnel to drive adoption of CDM DEFEND E Mission, Vision and Goals
• Act as an escalation point for Agencies
• Build and maintain direct relationships across ManTech’s project teams supporting CDM and Agency POCs
• Provide effective oversight of personnel responsible for reviewing the actions and output coming from the DHS SELC process
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience leading teams of cybersecurity and/or governance experts
• Minimum 2 years of program and operations experience with DHS CDM
• Knowledge and experience engaging with DHS Chief Information Security Officer, cybersecurity industry and related government programs, policies, and strategies
• Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
• Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
• Understanding of evolving cybersecurity threats and mitigation strategies
• Strong understanding of governance and how governance best practices can be applied across large enterprises and federal agencies
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environments
• Experience managing delivery of COTS- based solutions adhering to the DHS SELC framework
• Able to obtain DHS Suitability; TS clearance desired