Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Design and develop software solutions that are actively used in the security arena
- Works and collaborates within an agile team, but owns the software feature or enhancement through completion
- Engages with the customer or representatives to fully understand the desired functionality and strives to develop the best technical solution
- Expected to actively learn the environment in which the software solution will operate in order to articulate risks and constraints
- Understands their technical strengths and weaknesses, and works well in isolation (with peer review) on areas of strength and seeks subject matter expertise in growth areas
- Has a strong understanding of software and Operating Systems fundamentals and feels comfortable applying knowledge toward development efforts on Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android systems
- Demonstrates solid problem solving and debugging skills to determine the root cause of a software defect
- Able to review and analyze technical documentation from Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and other products to gain understanding for software solutions that interact with components within these systems
- 3-5+ years of experience with Python or a similar scripting language (Ruby, Perl)
- A solid command of database design, operation and query optimization
- Experience in delivering quality products and involvement in all phases of the software development process: Idea, Design, Implementation, Delivery, and Support
- Experience with the following items is a plus: C/C++, Assembly, Jenkins, Docker, Agile, Continuous Integration, TDD, Test Automation, Windows Administration, and Linux Administration
- Exhibit our core values: Passion, Capacity, and Humility
- Passion for the customers and mission we serve
- Capacity to learn and grow into a technical leader
- Humility to learn from others and treat others with mutual respect, and satisfied without public recognition of work
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to obtain a TS/SCI with CI polygraph government security clearance (current clearance desired but not required). Applicants with the appropriate skills but without a security clearance are encouraged to apply. If you are the right fit for the job, we will make it happen. Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation.
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Multi-Tasking Ability
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.