full-time employee contract
• Configure LDAP and maintain DCGS-A accounts and resolves any DCGS-A account related issues.
• Install Microsoft Windows server software, patching, upgrading and maintenance.
• Install, upgrade and perform maintenance of server hardware components as per requirement
• Responsible for backup and disaster recovery of Linux and Windows operating systems.
• Install, maintain and configure DNS Servers and maintain host configuration.
• Perform daily checks on DCGS-A applications and tools and resolve any errors to ensure availability.
• Monitor and configure Safemove data replication.
• Knowledge of client and server software interaction including web-based application design, support, and integration.
• Software, hardware, and network troubleshooting and problem resolution.
• Experience with remote system administration software.
• Basic networking principles and system network configuration.
• Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to work independently, with minimum direction; self-motivated and results-focused mindset are a must.
• Assist Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation and any other associated directives and regulations.
• Prepare status report as well as briefings for the customer and upper management. Develop plans and schedules. Manage Security activities in specific areas as assigned.
• Understands Information Assurance methodology and security principles.
• Perform scans and implement information assurance security procedures and resolve findings.
• Performs post software installation upgrades and IAVA patching.
• Provide documentation and remediation for IA findings.
• Update IA required documentation to include; POAM and SVDD.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Comptia Security +
• Minimum CE:
• Server +
• Linux +
• Prefered CE:
• RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
• Microsoft Certified System Adminsitrator (MCSA)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
Other Skills Preferred:
• DCGS-A V3.1.x or V3.2.x IFS administration experience.
• Intelligence software applications such as ArcGIS suite, Analyst Notebook, QueryTree, Distributed Integration Backbone (DIB).
• Oracle Databases, Oracle RAC, and Oracle client installation/configuration
• JAVA and/or XML script creation
• Maintaining virtual machine servers in a provided VMware Environment.
• Bachelor's degree Computer Science preferred. *4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Experience in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with field level experience preferred.