Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 87 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, cyber capabilities, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. The position is within the Cyber Security and Special Missions (CSM) Mission Area and focused on opportunities in the cyber market space.
This individual has the responsibility for leading small to medium pursuits through the capture process and acting as the deputy capture manager for large complex deals. Within this process, the Junior Capture Manager will work with BD to build customer relationships, support positioning the company and shaping requirements. This individual will be responsible for completing capture activities, developing win strategies and solutions and leading a cross-functional team to through proposal submission. Individual will work to support a variety of customer and capability pursuits within the DOD, FedCiv, Intelligence Community and International direct commercial sales. This candidate is responsible for providing leadership within the company, engaging the organization and building trusted partnership with outside organizations critical to achieving success.
- 6+ years total experience with 3-5 years of related experience significantly supporting large pursuits or leading small capture efforts within the federal government and/or international direct commercial sales markets
- Demonstrated understanding of a pursuit lifecycle, working with BD, Capture, and internal stakeholders for small to medium pursuits which may be rapid response in nature.
- Experience developing and implementing win strategies, concepts of operations and end-to-end fully integrated solutions.
- Knowledge of the cyber services and solutions market as well as knowledge of the competitive landscape; focusing on Cyber Security, Software Development, O&M, Cloud, Software/System Development and Managed Services
- Demonstrated experience managing small to medium captures varying in complexity and associated durations.
- Be willing to travel by as required.
- Understanding of the government procurement, fiscal, and regulatory environment.
- Problem solver with demonstrated ability to build teams, influence positive results in a matrix environment.
- Active TS/SCI is required
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Engineering or other related fieldThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Proven success supporting business growth within the DOD, FedCiv, and International and/or IC community.
- Agile Decision Making, valuing diversity of thought and making sound decisions and applying sound judgment
- Masterful Communication skills; Ability to translate between internal language and that of the customer environment; Ensure win strategies and differentiators are positioned relative to customer priorities, etc.
- Ability to allocate resources as needed and prioritize effectively in limited time frames; work across and throughout leadership channels to ensure appropriate multi-functional engagement to achieve needed objectives/milestones
- Demonstrated competence in leading and influencing high-performance teams
- Customer Engagement, the ability to understand diverse customer needs;
- Leadership, with a clear vision and ethical compass;
- Market and Domain Knowledge, with a system-of-systems focus;
- Relationship Management, emphasizing active listening and communications;
- Win Strategy Development, to create sound business models and value propositions by synthesizing information
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.