*Hiring for this requisition is contingent on program award*
What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon is conducting search for an experienced Supply Chain Program Management Specialist located in Fullerton, CA in support of the Battlefield Radars (BFR) Product Line. In this role, you’ll report directly to the Lead Material Program Manager and will support the Program Integrated Product Team.
Responsibilities will include:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Skills:
- A key member of the Program Integrated Product Team, this position is the IDS Supply Chain single point of contact to the Integrated Product Team for all material and services required to support that team.
- Able to understand common program management disciplines and support proposal activities, support MPM at gate reviews, EAC reviews and Program reviews.
- Support the lead MPM in the strategy for creation, management, and execution of the material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP) for the Integrated Product Team to ensure team performance from the front end of the business through contract closure.
- Provide support for the lead MPM for Gate 0-11 actions and help ensure compliance for the programs.
- Support Supply Chain AOP/Sales discussions and planning.
- Support the integrated product team (IPT) and the lead MPM to achieve the creation of the Bill of Materials, Statement of Work or Specifications/drawings.
- Complete Earned Value Management System Certification
- Complete required MPM Certification classes and EXIM courses
- 4+ years of Supply Chain, Quality, Operations, Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, Program or Project Management
- MPM Certification required within one year in role
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
Required Education: Bachelor’s DegreeThis job is posted internally as: Manager II Material Program Management
- Working knowledge of PRISM/SAP
- Experience utilizing an MRP or ERP systems such as SAP or PRISM
- Raytheon or similar Six Sigma Specialist
- Ability to work in a fast paced hybrid Development / Production environment
- Strong leadership ability
- Experience working in a technical environment
- Able to coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- Monitor performance metrics and proactively act to address program and functional issues
- Demonstrate risk assessment and mitigation/avoidance skills
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.