Successful candidate must be experienced in design, analysis, simulations, development and testing of RF circuits and CCAs for Receiver/Exciter sub-systems. Candidate should be a team player and work effectively with team members and provide cost effective solutions for customer needs.
Design experience in low band and high frequency circuits ranging from baseband to KU band is desired.
Candidate should be able to work from requirements to finished product, assuring robust design of circuits and assemblies.
• Must have at least 2 years of related technical experience with a Bachelor's Degree, or 0years of experience with a Master's Degree
• Hands on experience in design, analysis, development, bread?boarding, troubleshooting and testing of RF circuits
• Knowledge and experience working with and troubleshooting complex RF systems, modules, CCAs, and components
• Should be able to flow?down higher level requirements to lower level modules or components
• Must be able to develop new requirements for component suppliers and generate supplier specification drawings
• Must be able to perform supplier management for development of new components and assemblies
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance with an SSBI as of day one of employment.
U.S. Citizenship and ability to access US only data systems.
Experience in software tools such as Keysight ADS and Genesys, Mentor Expedition, and Ansys HFSS
A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline.
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.