The Principal Financial Analyst will support the Cervesa Programs within Surveillance Targeting Systems (STS) product line in ISRS (Intelligence, Surveillance and Targeting Systems) with financial cost review, financial reporting, forecasting, presentations and other strategic analysis.
Primary responsibilities include partnering with the Program Manager and CAM’s/IPTL’s and provide personal involvement in the successful proposal and execution of the contract. Ensure that all required financial inputs (including reporting) are reviewed, analyzed and submitted on time. Responsibilities include variance analysis, data reviewing and reporting, and Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) development. Individual shall also be responsible for providing the internal financial planning (e.g., bookings, sales, profit and cash forecasting and analysis) and billings. In addition, this position is responsible for actively identifying risks that affect cost and/or schedule and providing proactive analysis of all financial aspects of the projects. The individual will also be responsible for assisting in any proposal activity, such as creating BOEs, gate packages, etc.
The Benefits of the Position Include:
- Exposure to complex & mixed portfolio business through contract type and life cycle of program
- Opportunity to demonstrate / develop leadership skills by leading and mentoring another financial analyst supporting the program
- Minimum 6 years related Finance/Accounting experience- preferably experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Cost Analysis, Budgeting
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop applied solutions and process improvements
- Good organizational skills in coordinating program personnel toward common finance goals by setting priorities
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and influence in a matrix organization
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Required Education:Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplineU.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Government contractor industry experience with knowledge of both government accounting (FAR, CAS) and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing Estimates at Completion (EACs)
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) & Experience with and knowledge of APEX EV
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Proactive with demonstrated ability to creatively problem solve
- Working Knowledge of APEX, PRISM, and BW Reporting
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.