District of Columbia
Information Assurance Program Support (Job Number:441522)
Currently has an opening for a Information Assurance Program Support – ToD Administrator to support a Department of State (DoS) Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM) program. This program provides transparent, interconnected systems and security supporting the DoS in successfully carrying out its U.S. foreign policy mission. IRM provides enterprise architecture design, engineering, operations and maintenance support services for desktops, servers, networks, firewalls, and enterprise applications across the Department.
Program is named "Vanguard 2.2.1" and is an IT consolidation consisting of the Department's servers, mainframes, network devices, network perimeter, anti-virus engineering, public key infrastructure (PKI)/biometrics/encryption, monitoring tools, telephony, mobile computing platform, virtual environment, and enclave design/security engineering.
Description of Duties:
This position is within the Vanguard 2.2.1 program’s Information Assurance (IA) Directorate, supporting a variety of Information Assurance and Cybersecurity administrative functions.
The candidate must be able to perform general IA program administration, coordination, management, and workflow tracking activities which include:
- Administer, manage, and operate the DoS Tips of the Day (ToD) Application utilized to create and distribute daily IA/ Cybersecurity notifications and alerts to users throughout the enterprise.
- Schedule and prioritize alerts as well as support User Acceptance Testing of upgrades to the ToD application and its supporting programs.
- Assist in monitoring the IA Solutions Center task distribution mailbox for all IA related tasks, serving as the focal point for DoS customer interaction and directs requests to appropriate task managers
- Coordinate between system owners, assessors, and other customers regarding the six steps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process to support IA records management.
- Monitor the Remedy® queue, manage and respond to trouble tickets, and forward or assign tasks to appropriate team members as required
- Analyze and track the Notification of Change (NOC) process to determine change significance level to systems for accreditation, authorization, and continuous monitoring (CM)
- Track status of Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) actions and finding resolution
- Process Tier-1 Risk Assessment actions
- Be familiar with the NIST RMF processes as well as related standards and publications
- Manage, maintain, and archive Cybersecurity Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation and repositories
- Streamline processes and provide quality service-level management
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
- Track and archive Ongoing Authorization and POAM findings remediation actions
- Support various report generation requirements for DOS systems assessment and authorization (A&A) and other reports status by administering, managing, and securely configuring systems databases.
- Provide user/operator level input to application development efforts supporting Information Assurance and Assessment and Authorization tools, repositories, databases, and records management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems (or equivalent) and 6 yrs experience or HS and 10 yrs experience
- General information assurance/cybersecurity experience
- Minimum of 3 years NIST or RMF experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with one or all SQL Server, Microsoft Access, and/or MySQL skills
- CAP Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement
- DBA Certification
- SECRET (Active) with the ability to be granted a TOP SECRET clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 31, 2018, 12:22:19 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job