Senior Logistics Analyst (SCM) (Job Number:441561)
- The candidate shall be able to plan, develop and support the Logistics and Supply Chain processes and procedures to ensure life-cycle management for PEO C4I programs.
- Provide analytical support for the planning, identification, development, implementation, integration, and monitoring of support for ILS policies, processes, and strategies for client staff, including the chief logistician and program office logistics and product support managers for US and international requirements, as needed.
Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Create, update or review (as required) ILS products that may include: Life- Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), Maintenance Support Plan (MSP), Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) annual updates and reports, and Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM)/Technical Manual review.
- Support the development of logistics acquisition and sustainment documentation for all ACAT and non-ACAT programs, as required by the Product Support Managers.
- Conduct Reliability, Maintainability and Availability (RM&A) and Maintenance Planning analysis to support updates to various maintenance plans.
- Perform Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) analysis for determination of parts obsolescence issues.
- Provide Supportability Analysis to assist in defining the requirements for and reducing the cost of providing support for an asset/system.
- Support and participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and working groups, Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), provisioning conferences, PSM meetings, and other activities and record minutes and action items for all product support meetings. The task requires experience in the development of reports, plans, schedules, programmatic plans and procedures, and other related documentation. Ideal candidate will have useful writing skills capable of managing updates, changes, and modifications to program documents, processes & procedures and a competent user of all Microsoft Office Suite products.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience. Applicable experience will be considered in lieu of degrees.
- Ability to work with and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders; Government technical representatives, and contractors; excellent written and oral communications; ability to work in a team collaborative environment; ability to brief senior government personnel.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 14, 2018, 4:20:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job