District of Columbia
FAA - Program Management Analyst - UAS Integration Program (Job Number:441596)
Program Management Analyst - UAS Integration Pilot Program.
Performs qualitative and quantitative analyses, including project planning and execution, life cycle acquisition planning and management, risk analysis and mitigation plan development. Also requires experience in complex programs. Requires knowledge of contractor earned value/performance reporting and analysis. Demonstrated experience with work breakdown structures, cost accounting principles/financial models, schedule development and analysis, and technical performance measurement is required.
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word– strong knowledge of Word including document formatting with headers levels and table of contents; creation of tables; document review functions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint – working knowledge of power point and master slide features.
- Microsoft Excel – working knowledge of spread sheets and basic excel functions. Knowledge of SharePoint, AdobeConnect, & Microsoft Project (preferred).
- Strong Attention to Detail – can’t continually go back and correct mistakes.
- Must have strong organizational & time management skills – able to take in and manage multiple tasks from various sources without getting overwhelmed, and provide timely responses and product submissions on time.
- Interpersonal, communication Skills – professional when interacting and representing the FAA to outside partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in a subject matter related technical or management discipline and 2 years of experience in performing the above duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree may be waived with 5 years of experience in performing the above duties.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 31, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job