Network Administrator - Military veterans preferred
JANUS Research Group, Inc. (www.janusresearch.com)
- Possesses knowledge of LAN/WAN design and implementation / familiarity with installing, configuring, and operating complex networks.
- Understands and is able to implement networking, routing and switching to include: TCP/IP, VLANs, routing and routing protocols (BGP/OSPF).
- Experienced at troubleshooting, diagnosing and correcting network problems in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail is required in managing complex changes to customer networks.
- Conducts planning and executes the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defines network policies and procedures; establishes connections and firewalls.
- Must have strong technical aptitude and be able to resolve complex issues independently through research.
- Hands-on experience as a network administrator working with Cisco networking equipment specifically, including maintenance and upgrades.
- Must possess and maintain IT-I level standard IAW AR 25-2 para. 4-14
- Requires minimum of active Secret clearance
- Prefer CCNP or CCNA Certification
More Jobs For Veterans...