Information Assurance Specialist - Military veterans preferred
JANUS Research Group, Inc. (www.janusresearch.com)
- Experience documenting policies and procedures in support of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Experience using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Clearly articulate requirements and other information in written system Security Plans.
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlining security requirements and updates the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M).
- Must be organized and able to write/prepare/review system documentation within schedules and timelines. Strong writing skills required to produce coherent documentation.
- Develop and conduct Information Assurance training
- Configure and maintain ACAS, including Security Center and Nessus Scanner
- Configure, maintain and document HBSS, including ePO, policies and baselines
- Configure, manage and analyze results from Enterprise Security Manager
- Minimum CompTia Security+ CE
- Active DoD Secret clearance
More Jobs For Veterans...