District of Columbia
Senior SharePoint Engineer (VG01258) (Job Number:441541)
The TWD Senior SharePoint Engineer will support the Vanguard 2.2.1 contract as a member of the Telecommunications, Wireless, and Data Services (TWD) team to provide SharePoint subject matter expertise to support the State Department Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM). The Senior SharePoint Engineer will report to the TWD Division Lead and will assist in the design, development, and maintenance of SharePoint site collections required to support execution of TWD mission and objectives.
Description of Duties:
- Serve as Tier 1-3 support for MS SharePoint service requests from internal division users.
- Perform routine and complex administrative updates such as metadata, permissions, navigation and notifications.
- Manage working portal site content and configuration under supervision from the TWD Lead.
- Engineer and develop new sites, features, libraries, lists, workflows using SharePoint industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain internal and user documentation such as requirements lists, test plans, quick reference and usage guides.
- Bachelors and 5+ years experience or HS and 9+ years experience working in an IT related environment.
- Experience with end-user or customer support in an IT environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with MS SharePoint 2010 administration and SharePoint Designer.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline.
- CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- SQL database design, development and fielding.
- Content / document management.
- Business process engineering (e.g. workflow development).
- SECRET (Active)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 13, 2018, 9:24:37 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job