MWR Supv - Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
The MWR Supervisor supervises the coordination of activities required to operate Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) facilities
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Provides exercise guidance, testing, prescription, and supervision to MWR users and oversees group exercise classes
- Plans, and assigns work of host country national attendants in MWR facilities
- Supervises the monitoring and organizing of the use of MWR facility computers, phones, and other office equipment
- Supervises the arrangements of maintenance and provides very basic technical support for MWR facility computer hardware and software
- Supervises health program delivery
- Supervises the maintenance of monthly health bulletin boards and educational materials
- Provides management assistance.
- Performs or minor repair of gym equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of CPR and first aid certification is preferred
- Knowledge of exercise science, health and fitness
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five (5) years’ experience involving the coordination of organized team sports, recreation club activities, and social event scheduling
- MWR armed forces experience preferred
- Two (2) years in a supervisory role preferred
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
More Jobs For Veterans...