full-time employee contract
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Lead Solutions Architect to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Solutions Architect Lead provides leadership support to the DHS customer and ManTech, focused on providing subject matter expertise to develop and architect the next generation of cybersecurity in support of DHS’ CDM Program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead a team of Solution Architects focused on CDM Phase 3 and Phase 4 tools that comprises of functionalities such as Manage Events Operate, Monitor, and Improve; Design and Build in Security; Boundary Protection and Advanced Data Protection
• Provide guidance and/or lead on all architectural delivery for Phase 3 and 4 projects, work with appropriate technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure successful delivery on projects.
• Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
• Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
• Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
• Conduct technical workshops with multiple stakeholders to brief on Cyber Security solutions, and capabilities
• Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
• Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
• Train users in implementation or conversion of systems
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• ISC2 CISSP is required
• Security + and/or related vendor Security Certifications is desired
• Experience in leading cyber architecture team on projects similar to the size, scope, and complexity of enterprise level environments
• Experience developing cybersecurity solutions across a diverse and heterogeneous IT environment, including the following:
• Experience in working with Security Team for Ongoing Authorization and Assessment
• Technical leadership in Enterprise Architecture (EA), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and IT Service Delivery to multiple U.S. Government Agencies.
• Experience in TOGAF, Federal Enterprise Architecture or similar Enterprise Architecture models.
• Experience in NIST RMF or CDM Framework
• Demonstrated experience in leading of team that design security solution using existing and emerging technologies to achieve enterprise solutions.
• A minimum five years of experience working with Boundary protection tools such as Packet Filtering
• A minimum ten years of experience working with Security Authorization requirements, developing and enhancing the security risk posture, and analysis and reporting of IT security metrics.
• A minimum of four years of experience in security policy and emerging cybersecurity technologies.
• Experience in designing secure networking using models such as Zero Trust Network or Micro segmentation with tools such as VMWare NSX, Palo Alto firewalls,. Etc.
• Expert Level Experience in three or more tools and sensors from Phase 3 and Phase 4 functionalities listed below:
- Bound Filtering by Network such as NGFWs, Proxies, Network Access Protection, Encapsulation Filtering, TIC, EINSTIEIN
- Bound Filtering by Content such as Web and Email Proxies such as Bluecoat, Palo Alto, Cisco Ironport
- Data Based Protection such as DLP, DRM systems
- Bound Encryption such Certificate Encryption Compliance, PIV compliance
Able to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability; Active TS clearance desired