Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented All Source Intelligence Analyst at Ft. Meade, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IMS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S Army/DoD interests worldwide.
- Conduct all-source research and threat analysis of counterintelligence, counterterrorism, force protection, and information operations of foreign military forces and their operations, capabilities, activities and trends to support all-source intelligence and threat production, particularly in the areas of threats to U.S. Army and DoD equities.
- Analyze intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications through comprehensive knowledge of intelligence threat analysis to include forecasting and/or other analytical methodologies.
- Analyze terrorist and Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) threats to U.S. Army Forces, programs and operations.
- Provide recommendations on techniques and innovative methods employed threat analysis and protection.
- Research and analyze military, political, economic, technical and other developments within assigned areas to conduct valid threat assessments.
- Identify intelligence gaps and assist in the development of intelligence collection programs.
- Advise team leaders and chain of command on intelligence findings.
- Plan, coordinate, and synthesize research to prepare all-source intelligence products and responses.
- Brief intelligence assessments and positions to senior Battalion civilian and Army personnel.
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and other senior leadership as well.
Bachelor’s degree and/or 4 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum.
Security Clearance Requirements:
An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required