Job Description: Raytheon Albuquerque is part of Raytheon’s Missile Systems. Raytheon Albuquerque is a leader in design, engineering and fabrication of Directed Energy, Mobile Range and Energetic systems for government and commercial applications.
This Senior Subcontract Manager position will be responsible to create, execute and manage various subcontract types (Cost Type, Incentive Type, Firm Fixed, etc.) using source selection techniques. Participates in development of supplier Statements of Work (SOW) and sourcing strategy. Performs cost and price analysis, develops negotiation strategies, and leads negotiations. Responsible for early subcontractor identification and engagement to support new business pursuits and provide risk and opportunity analysis for early capture. Executes to customer requirements including government regulations, public law and Raytheon policies and procedures. Leverages industry capabilities to align with technology roadmaps. Contributes to the creation of business technology and capture strategies. Facilitates relationships between program office/functional organizations and suppliers. Utilizes project management skills and techniques (including EVMS) when managing suppliers. Develops program supplier risk and opportunity management plans. Initiates and participates in supplier assessments and development activities. Participates / leads supplier assessments and supplier development activity teams.
- Partner with the business pursuit teams to obtain customer requirements flow down to subcontractors
- Prepare Request for Proposal packages, support Statement of Work definition
- Analyze and evaluate proposals and provide feedback to stakeholders
- Perform price/cost analysis
- In collaboration with the Raytheon Supply Chain Management Team:
- Source selection and justification write up
- Negotiate subcontract pricing and provisions
- Administer Subcontracts:
- Ensure delivery of compliant product at or below program budget
- Management of required supplier program documentation
- Supplier critical path management
- Supplier quality management
- Supplier Oversight and Development and relationship management
- Procurement experience in a government contracting environment (FAR/DFAR)
- Experience in the use and requirements of various contract types; T&M, FFP, CPFF, CPIF
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Expertise in compliance – Terms and Conditions, Quality Clause and process flow down
- Ability to compose and analyze contract documents; RFP, RFQ, cost/price analysis and source justification
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while managing multiple priorities
Required Education (including Major) and Experience:
- Familiarity with SAP R2/R3 Purchasing Module
- Ability to support and contribute to Supply Chain infrastructure; documentation of processes, definition of roles and responsibilities and other continuous improvement activities
- Ability to focus on and deliver to program and stakeholder goals, objectives and results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Operations or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferably 8 years of applicable experience ideally in U.S. Government Subcontract Management environment.
This position may be a Salary Grade G09 or G10 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.