Security - Site Security Specialist
This position will serve as the Site Security Specialist for the Andover Security Office. The Site Security Specialist provides day-to-day security administrative support in fast paced, detail required and customer friendly Security Office.. The selected candidate will provide new hire badging support, provide fingerprinting support to assist with Personnel Security Clearance processing, maintain/update Security databases for access control to Closed Areas and provide back up support to other Security Administration functions.
This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Teaming mindset to provide backup support to other Security functions such as reception coverage.
- Ability to learn and use Security Software such as the Visitor Registration System, CCURE and JPAS experience highly desirable.
- Strong customer focus is a must.
- Proficiency with MS Word, and Excel.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Familiarity with the National Industrial Security Program for cleared defense contractors.
- This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Required Education (including Major): What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
- Prior Security experience in the Document Control/Reception/Site Security Office in Industrial Security.
- Administrative/reception experience.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.