Provide Material Master Administrator support for the Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) Material Master (MM). The IIS MM team manages the Material Master data in PRISM and APEX for the Raytheon IIS business unit. MM Administrators are responsible for processing new requests to create material masters and change requests to existing material masters in Raytheon's PRISM (SAP/R3) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. The candidate’s responsibility will be in support of all Raytheon IIS sites. Transactional processing of material master requests includes screening new requests to ensure the material does not currently exist, creating and maintaining Basic Data and key general views, and routing requests to appropriate experts for additional processing. Candidate will be required to support the daily prioritization of the workload, track status to ensure priorities are being completed in a timely manner, coordinate identified issues with the appropriate business and program contacts to rectify issues impacting completion of material master requests, and initiate corrective actions with material master requestors and other Raytheon Material Master teams as required.
• 1 year of applicable experience
• Working knowledge of PRISM, APEX, and Common PDM
• Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail - the ability to consistently ensure that all fields of a request are filled out completely and accurately in accordance with company policies and PRISM/APEX requirements in a high volume processing environment
• Demonstrated ability to discuss problems with requestors and reach mutually agreeable resolutions in accordance with company policies and PRISM/APEX requirements
• Demonstrated ability to communicate Material Master and PRISM/APEX processes both verbally and in writing
• Team work - ability to work within a small geographically dispersed team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office usage – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business administration; or similar or equivalent combination (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
• Previous experience working with SAP/R3 material master functionality 126168BR 126168
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.