What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
As a Business Transformation & Operations Project Manager, you’ll drive innovation and optimization to enable business growth and strategic contributions across a broad, cross-functional landscape.
Your responsibilities will involve:
Additional responsibilities include:
- Enable data-driven discovery and decision-making to collaborate with key stakeholders for business process improvements
- Implementing, participating, and coordinating in and across supply chain on various projects and initiatives geared automation, optimization of key processes, systems and tools
- Compiling, analyzing and providing solution-based recommendations for key stakeholders’ decision-making by leveraging multiple business systems / tools, metrics, reports and/or processes
- Developing and implementing project plans including change management and end-user adoption/education
- Generating, presenting, and influencing management level reports, training, and/or communications
- Providing first-level expertise and guidance to end users on processes, systems and tools escalating to SMEs
- Representing business unit on cross business (or functional) team initiatives
Some travel may be required, estimated up to 10% of time with mostly domestic overnight stays for multiple days. This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Skills:
- Design and develop methods, processes and tools to consolidate and analyze large, internal data sets from multiple sources
- Lead collaboration between systems, tools and information and cross-functional teams to identify and implement business process improvement opportunities to identify and analyze data, and troubleshoot issues resulting in improved business performance
- Collaborate and influence significant improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the Supply Chain areas
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function and external customers or suppliers
- Extract data across multiple source systems to consolidate information into a single source for consumption and/or distribution resulting in actionable communication as needed
- Effectively communicate system and process changes to the team and stakeholders while successfully influencing positive change
- Lead the formulation of key metrics and forecasts
- Develop efficient, workable production solutions
- Determine new ways to improve data and search quality, and predictive capabilities.
- 6+ years' experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, IT, Quality, Finance, and/or Contracts
- Project Management experience
- Must be able to attain a Secret Clearance after employment.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Required Education:This job is posted internally as: Principal Supply Chain Business Operations SpecialistFind out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Experience in supply chain data analytics or IT role that supports Supply Chain or in a Production or Manufacturing function that collaborates with Supply Chain and heavily utilizes SC data analytics
- Experience with Supply Chain processes
- SharePoint development
- Rapid Response / Kinaxis
- SAP and BW ad hoc reporting
- SAP Xcelsius, Lumira and Web Intelligence
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, graphing, macros, forms, etc) and Access
- SAP Supply Chain/Purchasing
- Lean or Six Sigma Specialist/Expert
- PMP certification
- Innovative change agent with the ability to stay organized and to manage multiple high priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
- Strong Business Acumen / Business Intelligence and ability to turn data into usable information
- Proven ability to present complex data to senior and executive leadership conveying key points and obtaining concurrence for next steps
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a network of technical peers, business partners and customers to achieve objectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and manage objectives effectively
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and make good technical and business decisions
- Flexibility/adaptability to work within changing circumstances
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively champion promising new methods relevant to the problems at hand
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.