This position is located in Raytheon Company’s Anti-Corruption and International Agreements organization (ACIA), which is part of Raytheon’s Office of the General Counsel (OGC), in Rosslyn, VA and reports to the Senior Director, ACIA, working closely with the Senior International Business Development Partner (IBDP) Leader, ACIA.
This position is accountable for the oversight of all operational aspects of Raytheon’s anti-corruption program, which includes applying useful Sarbanes Oxley Controls and Monitoring framework. Additional key responsibilities include i) responsibility for oversight and administration of the Controls and Monitoring System (CAMS) in partnership with the Finance/Controller’s Office; and ii) responsibility for assessing, designing and delivery anti-corruption training to internal business development leadership and the company’s international sales representatives around the world. The position will therefore be accountable for the resulting anti-corruption controls framework and the process to self-assess it on a quarterly basis, in addition to day-to-day monitoring, to ensure the implementation, sustainment and continuous improvement of Raytheon’s compliance program.
The Operations Senior Manager will work closely with Raytheon Corporate and Business leadership to ensure that the Anti-Corruption CAMS is in place and operating effectively. In performing this function, the Operations Senior Manager must be capable of interacting, frequently and independently, with business development and program senior executives, finance managers and Raytheon Legal Counsels.
- The Operations Senior Manager will be a key advisor to ensure that the structure and controls framework for IBDP oversight is consistent with ACIA requirements and best practices are followed. To this end, the Operations Senior Manager will be responsible for providing anti-corruption guidance and oversight consistent with DOJ requirements to both Raytheon business executives and third-party advisers to ensurethe integrity of the Company’s anti-corruption program
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for developing and deploying online and in-person Anti-Corruption and Compliance training for Raytheon business sponsors and International Business Development Partners (IBDPs) in order to enhance overall compliance.
- Manage the Anti-Corruption Controls and Monitoring System (CAMS) by overseeing the annual self-assessment of the CAMS and administering all follow-on corrective actions through the cross-functional Corporate Compliance Sustainment Team in partnership with the Controller’s Office and conduct relevant training with key stakeholders in partnership with the Corporate Controller’s function.
- Responsible for the operational functions of ACIA to ensure proper alignment of ACIA operational functions with Raytheon four main Businesses, RII and the IBDPs, and particularly develop and provide guidance and training on all matters relating to the IBDPs’ engagement and monitoring, through regular in-person interaction with business development leaderships and IBDP’s senior management.
- Partner with the Senior Director and Senior IBDP Leader to coordinate with Raytheon Businesses in all operations affecting the oversight of IBDPs, including contributing to specific investigations.
- Train IBDPs in country on relevant Raytheon policies including compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and similar statues in foreign jurisdictions, as well other Raytheon Anti-Corruption learning modules and courses.
- Responsible for the sustainment, enhancement and refinement of Company policies that will be used to revise and align Company policies related to conducting oversight and training of IBDPs, by conducting on-going benchmarking with Raytheon’s peers in the aerospace & defense industry and by keeping abreast of best practices.
- Partner with the Corporate Controllers Office to administer the Anti-Corruption Compliance and Monitoring System by conducting the annual self-assessment and continuous improvement process.
- Manage compliance monitors in each business units to ensure that business sponsors and IBDPs are complying with the Company’s Anti-Corruption CAMS
- Eight (8) years of experience with a Law Degree, 10 years of relevant experience with a Masters degree and 12 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors degree.
- Knowledge of anti-corruption laws and regulations such as U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the U.K. Anti-Bribery Act and the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact with senior Raytheon executives and IBDPs around the world.
- Program Management and Contract experience preferred.
- Ability to take responsibility and conduct projects from inception to completion
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Domestic and international) travel -15-20%
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.