Senior Acquistion Analyst (Job Number:441656)
Mid to Senior level experienced Acquisition Analyst to support the Space and Mission System Center / Advanced Systems & Development Directorate (SMC/AD) Management Operations, Enterprise Architecting, Test and Validation, Integration, and Systems Engineering (METIS) contract at Kirtland AFB. This is a full time position. Provide innovative and cost effective service and solutions to national security and industry customers focused on the convergence of C4ISR, information, and cyber systems. Experience managing DoD satellite command and control ground system programs with focus on the eight DoD technical management processes (Decision Analysis, Technical Planning, Technical Assessment, Requirements Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Technical Data Management, Interface Management) to ensure that all activities are compatible with the Multi-Mission Satellite Operations Center (MMSOC) Ground System Architecture (GSA) and its associated Life Cycle Sustainment Plan, to include the logistics and sustainment support components of the document. Support Technical and Programmatic system reviews (such as System Requirements Reviews, Preliminary Design Reviews, Critical Design Reviews, Test Readiness Reviews, etc), technical interchange meetings, program management meetings, and working group meetings. The contractor shall prepare draft briefings, technical reports, trip reports, or papers as appropriate to document meeting results or technical discussions. Assist in the execution of program office tasks. These tasks include: providing recommendations on HQ AFSPC POM exercises; Execution Plan and Spend Plan exercises; reviewing Integrated Planning Process (IPP) documents, budget execution reviews (BER), POM/APOM inputs, and Annual Planning & Programming Guidance (APPG) language; assisting in developing and reviewing requirements and funding schedules and out-year funding profiles for launch schedules; and review of requirements and funding schedules for testing, operation, maintenance, and sustainment of MMSOC. Assist the Government in identification of required resources, updating of transition plans, and creation of briefing materials for MMSOC to be used to present ongoing development, future utilization of MMSOC, and advocacy for resources. The contractor shall evaluate Research and Development (R&D) and operational requirements against satellite C2 capabilities, and identify potential support deficiencies, assess on-going or planned architectural and acquisition activities within the satellite program, and identify potential impacts to existing and future GSA acquisition strategies.
- Provide programmatic support to the Ground Systems and Space Operations Division (ADG) PM, DPM, and the Systems Engineering and Test Flight team
- Support Technical and Programmatic System Reviews (such as System Requirements Reviews, Preliminary Design Reviews, Critical Design Reviews, Test Readiness Reviews, etc.) technical interchange meetings, program management meetings, and working group meetings
- Prepare briefings, technical reports, trip reports, and document meeting results or technical discussions
- Supports the development, coordination, and configuration control of programmatic schedules, contract requirements packages, action items list, meeting minutes, presentation materials, and decision briefings
- Prepares, facilitates, and supports functional integrated product team meetings, briefings, and senior program status reviews
- Assists in the development, tracking, and staffing of all milestone documentation
- Assess on-going or planned architectural and acquisition activities within the satellite program, and identify potential impacts to existing and future acquisition strategies
- The ability to work in a constrained environment, under pressure with multiple deadlines and deliverables.
- The ability to clearly articulate ideas, recommendations and options to the military customer.
- An active TS clearance is required to be considered for this position
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA or BS and 9 years of DoD experience or equivalent. Equivalent years of AF experience can be considered.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to efficiently management and clearly communicate programmatic status.
- Technical experience providing strategic life cycle planning and programmatic support.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Work with US government or on US Air Force programs.
- Active TS clearance, ability to maintain SCI
- BA or BS degree in a Technical/or Business field
- Relevant experience in or familiarity with space systems
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 5:16:12 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job