General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Primary calendar support for Chief and Deputy Chief to include managing requests and continuously changing priorities against established workflow, must be comfortable with rolling and changing priorities, exercise sound judgement, proactively deconflict meetings. Maintain conference room schedule, may serve as vault custodian if directed. Maintain databases and spreadsheets, should possess spreadsheet manipulation skills in order to produce metrics, stats and graphs as needed. Should be able to use data to support PowerPoint presentation, use critical thinking skills to abstract data into formable presentation quality information. Will pull standardized reports and may be asked to create ad hoc reports too support customer needs. Continually update check in/check out process for customer personnel. Manage access requests using customer system, update mail distribution groups, update personnel and vendor contact lists. Excellent verbal and written communication skills to produce draft original products from multiple sources to convey effective messages, update stakeholders on pertinent matters, excellent editing and proofreading skills.
Prepare vouchers and travel arrangements for office leadership as needed. Assist in group meeting and event planning, to include weekly staff meeting, monthly admin meeting, possess customer service skills, previous experience with customer electronic communications.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.