General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs a variety of routine administrative tasks in support of the facility security function.
1. Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the facility security function, including assisting employees with obtaining ID badges and processing visit requests.
2. May operate a switchboard or telephone console to route incoming calls and place outgoing local and long-distance calls.
3. Assists employees in acquiring security clearance when required via secured database.
4. Responsible for classified document control, coordinating the reproduction, storage, or destruction of classified documents.
5. Establishes and maintains security related files.
6. Enters security information into automated system and runs related reports as needed.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant DOD and company regulations, policies, and procedures.
8. May provide work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel.
9. Participates in special projects as required
3-5 years of related administrative experience, preferably in the industrial security field.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Requires a High School Diploma.
Associate's Degree preferred