District of Columbia
Software Developer Lead (Job Number:441557)
SAIC is currently seeking a Software Development Lead to join our team on a long-term contract opportunity is an independent federal agency.
- Program and Project Management Support;
- IT Solutions Lifecycle Systems Engineering Services to include:
- Planning Services;
- Execution Services: Maintenance, Enhancement, Modernization; and
- Operations and Disposition Services; and
- Professional Advisory/Consulting Services.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Candidates should have or be able to attain public trust position clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, and Management or related field.
- Minimum Five (5) years of programming experience with Oracle Java, middleware, database and WebLogic server technologies.
- Oracle Certified Java or PL/SQL Developer certification.
- Experience in financial management systems, banking, pension systems.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job