IT Technician (Job Number:441628)
- Install and configure new desktop devices, VoIP phones, thin and thick CPUs (with peripheral devices), KVM, printers, etc
- Provides labor for the physical and logistical efforts in non-technical tasks required for hardware and other electronic equipment.
- Follows all proper processes of equipment classification sanitization.
- Stages, organizes, performs labor on, and moves hardware.
- Conducts equipment surveys and inventories.
- Assists in the dismantling, sorting of components, and disposal of retired equipment.
- Provides assistance in maintaining material accounting and process related records to assure 100% accountability for items processed.
- Provides assistance to the logistical services in processing of equipment and tracking equipment statuses and history in Agency databases.
- Provides assistance for hardware disposal.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline; Or, High School and up to two (2) years of related experience with certification.
- Candidate must currently possess a TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum education and experience level: High school diploma or GED.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 8:22:26 AM
Primary Location: United States-TX-SAN ANTONIO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO, United States-NE-OMAHA, United States-AK-ANCHORAGE, United States-CO-AURORA